This Christmas, Ray White Sandringham will continue its popular tradition of giving with the return of ‘A little Ray of giving’. The inspiring Christmas campaign will see Ray White Sandringham partner with Ronald McDonald House to help disadvantaged people who may need a little extra light in their festive season. The Ray White team are calling on the local community to embrace the giving season and dig deep for children who need it most. The gift drive is a way to help put a smile on the face of anyone who may need some extra cheer at this time of year.
How it works:
Starting from 1st December – 20th December, Donate a children’s gift to place under the tree in our office. We will provide Gift Tags on the tree where you can tell us the gender and age of the child the gift is suitable for. So buy a gift, and wrap it and return it to our tree, or if you run out of time, drop it in and we will be happy to wrap it for you. All donations made will go to benefit local families in need, and we’ll make sure anything you drop in will get to those who need it.
For those who are unable to donate gifts but still want to support Ronald McDonald House, we have a text-to-donate option. This will automatically donate $3 and will be live from November 1st – January 31st. Text GIVING to 4483
If asked about gift ideas, the following things are good to keep in mind.
• The families will need to travel home after their stay at the House (often by plane), so small gifts that are easy to pack are the best.
• Kids aren’t the only ones who deserve Christmas presents. Gifts for babies, teenagers, mums and dads are also greatly needed!
• Vouchers are great for any age group and are really easy to take home e.g. iTunes vouchers, beauty vouchers, food vouchers, petrol vouchers.
• Room sponsorship is also available. For a$500 Christmas donation, you can hang a wreath in a Ronald McDonald House on behalf of yourself or your business.
Gifts to avoid
Gifts that are too messy, too large or dangerous for young children are good to avoid. Such as:
• Paints, large crayons and play dough.
• Toy guns or bow and arrows.
• Toys with very small parts.
• Large gifts
And remember….We’re Doing It For The Kids! Merry Christmas to you all.